Cell Development Kit
The WebCell Development Kit mounts the WebCell onto a larger circuit board for easier connections and experimentation. All I/O pins are brought out to pads with a prototyping area. The board is powered by USB and provides a 3.3V regulator to power the WebCell.
The development kit includes these additional I/O features:
- Serial connection to USB or to 9-pin RS-232 serial connector
- Pad layout for serial Digi XBee radio module
- Potentiometer for analog input
- SPI device: 1Mb EEPROM
- I2C devices: LM73 temperature sensor and MCP4728 4-channel DAC
- 3V to 5V level shifters for PWM outputs
- Two pushbuttons on I/O pins
- Two LEDs on I/O pins
- Reset and SD card change buttons
All added I/O devices can be individually disabled so they don’t interfere with external devices you’d like to add.
Just visit our WebCell order page.